FAVORITE TACTICS OF THE ENEMY AGAINST YOUR VISION. Lest Satan should take advantage of us; for we are not ignorant of his devices. 2 Corinthians 2:11. Part of the strategy for …
FAVORITE TACTICS OF THE ENEMY AGAINST YOUR VISION.
Lest Satan should take advantage of us; for we are not ignorant of his devices. 2 Corinthians 2:11.
Part of the strategy for achieving your goal this year includes, but is not limited to what not to do when your goal is attacked. You should also know what to do when the enemy comes. However, you must identify the favorite tactics of the enemy against your vision. The combination of the strategies is what will deliver your cherished dream to your hands.
Understanding the type of weapon the enemy is having in his arsenal is a sure way to defeating him. I have talked about why you should know the strategy of your enemy. Now I want you to know the 5 top strategies of your enemies as you pursue your goals.
1. Conspiracy. Do not be surprised, people will gather to frustrate your ambition. The worse is to see your family and confidence sympathizing with the enemy of your dream.
Remember, Jesus’ family did not believe in his vision. The worse was his treasurer, Judas was the one who sold him and led the team that arrested him. Often the enemy brings your friend to make the impact of their action on you to be more devastating.
Also, read: 3 Crucial relationship for success in 2022.
2. Threat. If stories of great companies, they spent a huge sum righting and protecting their franchise. Sometimes they wake to see someone challenging them on their brands. They slam them with a lawsuit. The enemy intends to make them cave in and abandon their dream so they can take over. You who know their onus fight to the end to claim what belongs to them.
People ask Jesus to abandon his citywide crusade with the threat from King Herod. Jesus knew why he came, so he stood his ground. Also, Sanballat and his friend threaten Nehemiah because of his project.
One of the favorite tactics of the enemy on your vision is to tell you the effect of your failure. They will tell you about those who tried it before and failed. Their threatening message will equally include financial loss, death, shame, and bankruptcy. Never give in to that!
3. Intimidation and blackmail. An excellent weapon in the enemy’s hand of your dream and vision is blackmail and intimidation. They will cook up a false allegation against you to rubbish your image. Such people can send their agent to trap you in your statement and action. Some of them will go to your records of dealings to see a shortcoming to bring you down. All these are some tactics of the enemy against your vision.
4. Mockery. I wouldn’t deceive you by saying it is easy to deal with mockery. Read what the enemies said about the project of Nehemiah. In reality, the people executing this project have no wherewithal to do something worthwhile, yet they never give attention to the mockers.
Be ready for those who think you are a joker for embarking on such a lofty idea you are pursuing. They want you to believe it will amount to nothing. Those sets of people will see only your flaws, but don’t mind them. Every great product looks like that at the beginning.
5. Diversion. This is a subtle way of offering you an alternative. Esau was unsuspecting when Jacob, his brother, brought the exchange plan. Apostle Peter recognizes what he has is valuable than what someone, the sorcerer, was offering.
If you don’t have a dream, you will fulfill other people’s dreams. When I returned to school, a friend suggested we study the same course. I stood my ground that I will choose a course that I know I will do well than follow the crowd.
Part of enemy diversion is offering you cheaper and away days. They will offer you something that looks like the original. Watch out. It is a bar of silver in the gold’s color.
6. Discouragement. Discourage almost made Joshua after a defeat. Even with God’s directive. But he has something you must do. Keep checking with God or your plan to see what was wrong. There are many ways discouragements can come.
Also, read: 5crucial stages to achieve your desire.
Of all the discouragement, self discouragement is the most toxic. If you are defeated within, there is hardly anything you could do outside. The children of Israel, with their big God and several of his deeds, could not take the promised land. They all died in the wilderness, except Joshua and Caleb. What causes discouragement?
One, fear. This is fear of failure. You look at all variables as not enough to see you through. Well happens to most of us in life. That is the essence of his post. Two, the size of your dream. The vision will be scary if don’t break it down in bits. It will look like an insurmountable task. Three, the opinion of others.
These are people that have failed before or sympathizers who do not want you to fail. They could even be people who are afraid of your perceived achievement. Four, your past failure. There is a way our past failure pegged us not to take an extra step. Fifth. If you choose the wrong company. You have every reason to fear if you are living another person’s dream.
With your knowledge of my favorite tactics of the enemy against your vision, you are ready to plan for the year. It has never been easy for those who made it, but they broke through those resistances I mentioned in the post.
Perhaps you have a question on this post, you are free to ask. Equally, you can share your experience of giving birth to a vision. Do not forget to share this with your friends and like my Facebook page.